Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoodWrx - November 16th-17th - Red Bull

Options
  • 20-10-2002 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

events.gif

Check This Out !!

"You can catch some of Ireland and the UK's top skaters in action"

Dont know who the UK skaters will be yet but i'll keep you all posted if i hear anything.

If you have not visited the Cork park yet ... then this is the time to do so ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

The Dope and Osiris Teams will be over for this one, along with the home grown Boarderco and Rukos Skate Teams.

It is getting better and better. :D

The last time the Dope team were over, they ripped the place up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Bleedin typical, nothing has been happening for ages now and as soon as a load of events that I want to attend are happening I'm unable to attend :(

/me thanks the big guy with fists of a lumphammer who traumatised my brain :mad:

I may attend although no hope of me skating, one good knock on the head may have drastic effects on me due to a gorrilla who didn't like the look of me :eek:

A month and a half must pass before I'm allowed to skate/run/jump/dive and whatnot, as such I've been a little less active on the board because I keep reading about things I want to do but cant :o

Looks like it's gonna be a fantastic weekend for all, have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

Dont know about you but i thought it was great .... everyone rippin' it up, it was a bit full but everyone was up for it. My camera was locked into the pub for most of it so i dont have many pics and everyone was knackered when i got it out, i am gutted 'cos there was some cool stuff being landed.

And Rodney Clarke .... dont talk to me, you have never seen such a laid back, chilled out, landing everything, easy goin' mutha****a in your life. You should have seen him on the mini. He is so natural on the board, it is unreal.

Hopefully .... RedBull will throw a few more of these events, Keep your ears peeled and dont miss the next one.

Advertisement