Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fic is ready

Options
  • 20-10-2002 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

OK my second Seinfic is finally ready. If you wish to read it you'll have to go to the messed up board I'm afraid though, 'cos this one won't let me post it. Sorry :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

You're on to a winner again with that one AC loved the whole George Steph plot especially the first scene in the resturant with them, I have a vivid image of that in my head, also I liked the way you used a reference to the previous ep. The way I'm talking you'd swear it just aired last night on NBC. :)
    One gripe I wouldn't say George would use the word bull****, but other than that an A. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 AstralCar

Did you really read the whole thing? You're quick :eek: :) Thank you heaps again. There are more to come WABOL...

Oh I sure did, George moaning aobut the pulp was typical George.

It sure is, it's also typical me... I base all of the things in the fics on events that's happened to me, especially the George plots natch.

If only it was still on the air you could have sent these to Jer and co.
    Have ya got a script for them coming out of jail?

• Advertisement

No but someone on fanfiction.net has one. I didn't want to be burdened with the obligatory "out of jail" ep. so I just picked up from 1999 after they all got back to where they were in season nine.

Is Kruger featured in any of your upcoming fan fics?

I have no idea how the next fic will look like but Kruger is a poorly undeveloped character. I probably will write him in though when George hatches another one of his office schemes :)

I've got some spicey chicken ready so have a good one AC

"Smuckers likes his chicken spicey"

GET OUT! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement