Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi

Options
  • 20-10-2002 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

So I guess this is where everyone is going to avoid the BS. So let the discussion begin!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Hey Matt so lets disuss Comedian being shown in selective cinemas in the states, hope its shown here and if its not then there's always the DVD. I'm suffereing from CYE withdrawl symptons Tuesdays won't be the same till season 3 begins. Have ya seen Curb Matt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mattgatt

Unfortunately, I have not seen it. It's on HBO here in the states, and I'm a poor college student = no HBO. Parents have seen it and say it's fantastic, but I haven't been home in about 2 months, so I've never seen it at all.

Again, have yet to see Comedian. As far as I know, there are no theaters playing it here in the Cincinnati area. Haven't heard much about it except on the boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Hi Matt,
    1st up Welcome :)

--
    AFAIK, Comedian is only polaying in selected cities-
    To put it in context-Its only playing in 3 cinemas in NEW YORK!!

I think miramax are viewing this as a soon to be...
    DVD big seller-

If thats the case then lets hope they hurry up and release it :)

--
    CYE withdrawl symptons are also setting in Ciaran-
    especially since tg4 cut the season finale off in its prime:rolleyes:

I'm thinking to ask my parents to tape it each week and I can capture and encode the video files and send them to y'all if you have some sort of high speed connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

They are starting to appear slowly on kazaa but most the files I've seen are Mpegs so that means thay are about 180 mb's as oppossed to about 40mbs for DIVX's :(

If you get them Matt- I'm always prone to some file swapping :D

• Advertisement

I'm not sure how long the show is...when I did all the Seinfeld episodes, they were about 60 mb each, for 22 minutes...do the math and tell me if that would even work for you.

Advertisement