Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look Who's Here!

Options
  • 20-10-2002 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey guys! After the deterioration of the old board I've decided to join your board & discuss Seinfeld quietly, without idiotic icons & moronic non sequiturs. So what's up? I'm working on my second Seinfic, going great so far...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Hey AC, how are you going so far with your second script? the other board has really turned into a farce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 AstralCar

A farce is an understatement... Tell me about it... Well the fic's going quite good thanks for asking, I'm halfway through. I already know how it's all gonna end but I still need to write the scenes that will lead there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I did attempt one once but I didn't get far its wasn't bad but it wasn't great.

:)

Kramer: "Are you just saying you want to have fun or do you really want to have fun?"
    Jer: "I really wanna have fun
    George: "I'm just saying I wanna have fun.

Don't fret Smuckers, I can barely fight the indolence myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Hi Astralcar :)

If you want to talk about Seinfeld then this the place-
    The SPE board is a real head wrecker atm.

Failte Romhat (Irish for Welcome)

• Advertisement

Toda raba (Hebrew for thank you very much :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 John Arne Riise

Yep, consider me here too! The official forum has been destroyed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thekman

Hey Buddy! I'm glad to be on this board, and there's a moderator, GIDDY UP!

Advertisement