Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Softwarefirst.com?

Options
  • 17-10-2002 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

any1 order any games off these b4?
    i recently ordered project zero for the ps2 and am still waiting,prob a month now
    i heard there outta buisness now
    do they charge prior to shiping on your credit card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

I tried to preorder RTCW off them. A week after the software was available to buy on Smith's shelves they emailed me and said that I'd misstyped my credit card number - I told them to get stuffed since it was about three weeks since I'd originally placed the order.

I wouldn't have recomended them to anyone. Phone the credit card service center in Dublin (look at your bill) and they will be able to tell you if the charge is gone through. If it has and you haven't received any software then tell them that too. They might be able to help.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭BKtje

Ordered about 7 things offa em over a period of 9 months.
    Have had absolutley no problems.

try play.com .

cheaper tho delivery is much slower

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    Ordered about 7 things offa em over a period of 9 months.
    Have had absolutley no problems.

try play.com .

cheaper tho delivery is much slower

Have ordered 4 DVD's and 2 PC games from play.com in the last 2 months... 3 of the DVD's were out of stock - I ordered on a Friday night, and two were here in Dublin by Wednesday. The 3rd dvd took about 14 days from the day I ordered to get here (incl 2 weekends) , and they PC games were both here within a week each. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Play.com to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭BKtje

ordered nwn off em and took over a week to arrive.
    Maybe i was just unlucky.

Must try em again.

Advertisement