Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Employment in US

Options
  • 15-10-2002 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Am i right in assuming any foreign body wishing to seek employment in the United States requires a 'GreenCard'?

How long is this valid for and how can I get one?
    I'm looking to go to the U.S and work for about 4-5 years, hell.. maybe more.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

US Embassy in Ballsbridge is a start :)

or we have these things on the internet called 'search engines', where you ask a question and the 'search engine' gives you a magical answer :)

I would not hold you breath tho, they dont give out Green Cards willy nilly anymore, its not Far and Away you know :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

where were u looking to move in the states?
    type in moving to united states in your search engine or emigrating to united states..things of that nature. , you should get a lot of results, i may know someone that can help you as well...pm me and when i can i will get you the info you need. it will take a little time ;)
    best of luck to you.

*cough* this message will self distruct in 2 days *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i'd say that it would be pretty hard to get a green card. They just have lotteries now to see who they will give them too. I think u'd have a better chance if u married an american!

Advertisement