Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Watch Ireland-Switzerland Game in London?

Options
  • 15-10-2002 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know of a good bar that will be showing the Ireland Game. I know England are playing roughly the same time so almost all the bars will be showing the english game. Preferably in the city somewhere - I aint travelling out to slough or the likes to watch the game!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 leecashin

waxy's in leicester sq will have it on...

i'm a plastic looking to watch both ireland and england games at same time... might try corrib rest in queens park.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I watched the Ireland France game a couple of weeks ago in O'Neills in Islington - so I would think most O'Neills will have the Ireland game..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

O'Neills bar in Soho - it's one of the better O'Neills around.
    I was there for St Patricks day (its celebrated on the Sunday before there).
    Was mental craic!! Even better than back home!
    It's pretty big and I'd say It'll be full of Irish.
    http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/64/644/ONeills/Soho
    Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rorymc

The Lyric just off Shaftesbury avenue is a good place to watch the game. I saw the Ireland France game there and the atmosphere was great.
    http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/21/21793/Lyric/Soho

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Ryan's Bar off St Pauls was absolutely rammed for the game last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

You working near St Pauls kaids?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I work down by Bank.

Advertisement