Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Owned and Boned....

Options
  • 14-10-2002 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭

Me is all upset....

just found out i have 1 out of me 23 planets left unless BlkKnight is after taken it while i type this...

well i think for this round i am out of the running for a while, well played all..

shall crawel of to some far of galaxy and try to rebuild my empire :phmm wonder if theres an alternate dimension i can find and hide for a while.... must get some scientists on to the research...

ply Blkknight..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BlkKnight

:-( sorry dude. . . tis the game. . .

I needed the planets so i can take out nemisis. Perhaps the game will be reset sooner if it get's too boring?

Is there a prize ?

BK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

yeah...i'll be playing next round? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭*NemesiS*

Unlucky Stok :rolleyes:
    Anyway at this stage BK is to far ahead to catch really (started too late my fault) and all is left to be done is to take me. TBH i think as soon as im taken it should be reset as there'll be no competition for BK at all. So gl to u m8 in taken me and hopefully ill put up a good fight :D
    BTW little side note, shady u better hope BK takes me fast as im comin for j00!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oh noe blkknights too good lets ban him :rolleyes: ..... actually ;)

don't worry i've felling i'm gonna get lucky this weekend 0_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BlkKnight

hi all. . .

I think it's reset time?

That'll teach u to pick on Shady ;-)

BK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Originally posted by BlkKnight
    hi all. . .

I think it's reset time?

That'll teach u to pick on Shady ;-)

BK

it wasn't shady i was after twas da 140 billion on his planet :P....

Advertisement