Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mafia-Free ride extreeme

Options
  • 14-10-2002 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

Firstly, has anyone tried these missions. The bonus cars are class imo.

problem is that i am stuck on one of the missions. There is a woman chained up to a post at a cliff beside the sea and their is a monster about to eat her...

how do you get her out of there?

I would skip it only I would have to start all the missions again(it saved at the start of the mission). I am really getting pissed with it now :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

=============================
    Sea Monster Mission - Hotrod
    =============================

This mission starts in the north west corner of the square in Chinatown. You
    are given a SW Model 27 with six rounds of ammo. You must rescue a fair damsel
    chained to the rocks on the beach in south west Downtown before she is devoured
    by a sea monster. This location is where Paulie had his gun jam in the Morello
    assasination attempt. It helps to use a fast bonus car for this mission such as
    the Flamer as you are not given much time. Take the Terranova bridge and go
    past the armory, turn right and go south by the most direct route to the beach.
    When you get to the parking lot get out of the car and go left by way of the
    rocks to get above the fair damsel. Shoot off the lock to free her.

Taken from http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/mafia_free_ride.txt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

tried that already

strange that the lock didn't break

just have to try it again I guess.

thanks for the link by the way

(i tried google but it gave me crap results for once :( )

Advertisement