Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Summer of 98

Options
  • 13-10-2002 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

I was thinking there a few days of the great summer of 98. Every Thursday on Sky one 8:30 I would have the phone off the hook for season 8 of Sein, each week I would wonder what would happen for the fab 4 this week, back then I didn't know the ep title for every ep. Until one day my bro came home from the city with EW Special Sein issue 169 eps reviewed(marred by the inconsistent critiques) I remember I sat down and began flicking through he told me not to go to season 9 as it would spoil it but did I listen? lol I was far too excited.
    I remember I was in Germany visiting my other bro who printed off lots of stuff from the net. Then Colin greeted us at the airport and was telling me about The Milennium ep. I miss the good old days but I have my tapes to cherish. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

My fondest memory (of Seinfeld in Ireland) was BBC2's periodic blocks of Seinfeld. They usually showed a whole season in consecutive nights- it was brilliant- NO ADS!!

I think they started showing it in about 95 and havent really shown anything since about 2000- which is a pity.

--
    Obviously watching Seasons 1-3 first time around was the best-
    You'd live for Thurs nights 8pm on NBC:)

Advertisement