Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jerry on Leno tonight?

Options
  • 12-10-2002 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

I'll be watching out for Jerry on NBC tonight at 8:30, he was on last week but I have a feeling that they will be showing a Leno from about 2 months old.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

My mistake its 8:00. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

looking in now...

[in between Slovakia kicking englands backside !!]

No but could be on tomorrow night. Dreadful game Eng didn't deserve it but Slovakia have rascist fans

I saw both shows of jay & conan ironically. they were both on after each other in the US as well. that skit w/ conan & max weinberg was hilarious :)

Haha especially the part when they were choking Joe. I do miss Andy Ricter hows his show doing in America?

• Advertisement

He wasn't on at 8 but I'll be looking out again at 9:30

Boo...
    Jamie Lee Curtis...I want Jerry!!!

--
    All I can say about Andy Richter's show is that its cominback for new season- so it must be OK :) Although I think Conan is the lesser without him:(

I missed the start last night but when I turned it on an animal expert was on and they are usually on first so I'll be looking out again tonight.

He was just on, very good stuff indeed he has aged alot some good gags including a very good reference to The Pledge Drive ep(the middle finger) saw a clip from Comedian looks good. :)

FeckFeckFeck

I was out all day saurday and and got back in time to see Conan- who had 2 shows in a row AFAIK.- Bon Jovi were on one of them-

That length of a video clip would have been perfect to put on the site-

I'll see if I can see anything on google about it.

--
    DAMN you CNBC !!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement