Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wing Commander

Options
  • 11-10-2002 4:05pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 1,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For all you Wing Commander fans, the film is on BBC2 tonight at 00.15. I haven't seen it, but I fully expect it to be utterly, utterly crap. Hell, they didn't even get Mark Hamill!

This should probably be on the Films board but I though the only people who'd care about this film at all are gamers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pish... the cut scenes in Wing Commander 3 are more entertaining !!

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

wing commander is teh win!1!
    dont expect much of the flim though...wing commander prophecy. theres a game...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

sonar in space? how does that work?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Stayed up to watch, wish I hadn't.
    WC1 cut scenes were better and more life-like.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Saffron Burrows was a bit nyom though :)
    Though she was french...and blonde in the game....and there was nothing like rapiers in it either...the porjectile weapons were a secondary close in weapon if anything...where the feck were the tachyon weapons?

SOOOOOOO many inaccuracies, the budget was spent on the nice-ish (2 years ago) CGI.
    I-War2 has almost as nice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement