Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ned help! Please recommend a show

• 11-10-2002 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Need to bring herself to a good show. Must be lighthearted. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

is pride and prejudice still running? i dont think so, but that's kind of fun and light hearted

i think i saw a poster for a new play with ardal o hanlain in it, ill keep an eye out for it and get back to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dagerbil

Originally posted by thedrowner
    is pride and prejudice still running? i dont think so, but that's kind of fun and light hearted

i think i saw a poster for a new play with ardal o hanlain in it, ill keep an eye out for it and get back to you

Thanks thedrowner, I appreciate it. I know jack s**t about this stuff but herself is well into it, so its expected I "get into it"!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

the thing i would recommend you do is go to the gate and the abbey (etc) an check out if anything good is on its way there
    i think someone mentioned a good funny show in one of the posts on this forum also, so twasl through the posts and see if u can see some good suggestions

Many thanks for that. i will cast the nets out and begin the trawl.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Must be lighthearted?

I've an answer for you so...

http://www.gate-theatre.com/prog.html

"See You Next Tuesday" in the Gate Theatre.

My uncle is in it, alongside Ardal O'Hanlon (of Father Ted fame) and Risteard Cooper (of Aprés Match fame).

It's hilarious, enjoyable, and very entertaining... apparently.

• Advertisement

Thanks Bard, the page lokks good. I'll let you know how your uncle performed!

Advertisement