Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone hear of Euphony?

Options
  • 10-10-2002 5:26pm
    Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭

Got excited when I heard they give 3000 minutes of free calls(evening and weekend local and national) per month for a fee of €5 but then after visiting the website I realised you only get the first 10 minutes of your call for free. Not much use for the Internet but for people who don't spend long on the phone it could be useful.

Has anyone else heard of these or do they know if there are any internet products on the horizon from them?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Yea, my mum asked me a few months ago had I ever heard of them (I hadn't) but once she started talking about her friends who got it and how they were obliged to try and sell it on I told her to forget it. Sounds too dodgy.
    from Euphony site:
    I can't believe you can set a business up for £200! What's the catch?
    Hard as it may seem, there is NO CATCH! All that is required to get your business going with Euphony Communications is in the Consultant ‘Organiser’ – we call it a business-in-a-box or a mini-franchise… and that only costs £200/€310… thereafter the only ‘catch’ (if that’s what you want to call it) is you’re required to add three more ingredients to enable you to be successful… time, effort & commitment!

Riiiiight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

A product that mixes Irish telephone rip off charge structures with pyramid selling schemes. Inspired.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I know some people who signed up in the North. It is hard work, you can make money if you get in early but pyramid schemes are pretty dodgy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Myself and a fellow geek had a taxi driver trying to sell us on it one night on the way home from the pub, we had a right laugh playing with his head. MLM's are for workaholics and/or dummies.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

dont post such ****e please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement