Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Persistent World

Options
  • 08-10-2002 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I've changed the module to the following one

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1033420877310.shtml

I'm thinking of wiping the server vault, and moving the level up one on the server. This will the only wipe (promise), this way everyone is nice and even.

What u think ?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Zug Zug the half-orc first level fighter says "you want axe?!"

yeah, go for it ... I cant do any worse then I already have (lost level 2 to a lich lord ffs!)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

This wipe is for the 'common' vault only, not the vault used on boards game. If teh game is increased access to the old characters wouldnt be possible anyway.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

<drool> that PW looks niiiiice.... me off to boot my borthers PC repeatedly until it starts running NWN again (and yes, that IS boot and not reboot - tech support emergency procedure number 1!)</drool>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

What happened to the persistant world mod that was on? Lake something or other is on at the moment, not very friendly to level 1's or even anything up to level 10. Its a nice mod if your in the mood for hacking anything that moves and the things moveing happen to be mountain giants and dragons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

How about the mod called wittershins, I had a small go of it last night and it seemed quite good. The people in the town and nearby had a good bit to say and it looked well layed out, just hope the rest of the mod is :)

Link :) - http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1027699846670.shtml

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Got the last persistent world to work.

I'd still prefer for us to do our own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Actually I started work on a module last night for the laugh after talking with Regi about it.

Tis mostly a kinda piss take with no great longevity for playing but if I can get it polished up for at least a single playable evening it could be fun.

The module toolset is pretty good really, just need to do a little more on questing scripts.

JAK.

Advertisement