Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post the best Op Flash missions here

Options
  • 07-10-2002 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Ok I don't know about you but I'm sick of downloading second rate single player missions and I think the best thing to do would be to post your favourite op flash missions here.

I'll post some up as soon as I find the links to my favourites again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

let me copy opfap you marong!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

*cough* buy it *ahem*

assmong :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

id love to get some new op-flash missions, but i have a slight problem, the only time i have acces to this unterweb-type-thingy is in college, so how long would they take to downlosd coz id probably burning them straight onto a cd

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Well the great thing about op flash is the missions are only ever a few kilobyte in size like 15-20, but if theres music scripted in then it would be a bit more. So downloading them isnt a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

You could always get a Zip drive/zip the files into chunks and take em home in a mass of floppies, dump into a directory on your hard drive and reassemble them.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement