Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Of The Iron Fist 4

Options
  • 07-10-2002 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

So Tekken 4 has come out, and its great. And it has this feature that allows you to go to the Namco website and rate yourself against the rest of the world... which is really funky.

Is anybody here on that site yet?

Morg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

I've just bought the game and love it but I haven't tried that feature yet cos though I'm not bad at Tekken in gereral I'd get hammered if I challenged anyone online!!:( :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Will it ba a game that can be played online when the ps2 sinnally goes on line!

I wonder how a game like teken would fair over the net!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Its not online compatible, you can get a password from your times in time attack and survival and post that onto namco's site and be ranked against all the obvious action replay users.....in other words, pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Its a proven medical fact that Action Replay users have smaller willys than the rest of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

As do Tekken players... I wonder if the effect is cumulative, thus giving Action Replay using Tekken players actual "innie" penises?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

tekken bad? what do you play doa? breast dynamics are good but the fight dynamics in a fighting game tend to me more important to me :)

I did like DoA's fight dynamics in some ways, but it's not half the game that VF4 is in that respect. At the end of the day though, Soul Calibur is still the single most fun you can have with a beat'em'up in terms of pure enjoyment, accessibility and longevity. The Tekken games have always been very weak on the quality front, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Not even going to get into it, my patented gamer monkey (tm) has however told me that i have chosen the correct side with tekken, he also tells me we have God on our side!

Available from all good helper monkey stores nationwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

yes street fighter and tekken3 are the light side of the force, with all else the dark side be strong hmmm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭batman_oh

tekken 4 is ok, not a patch on ttt
    it is more scrub friendly, as it is far easier to play and allows people unable to comprehend ttt to be actually quite good at tekken
    as for vf4 being better than tekken, i say BUZZ
    any ideas why the worldwide fan base of tekken is FAR larger than vf4?
    have u actually watched a vf4 tourny?
    its pure ****, all throws, go download some korean ttt movies and see the difference

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by DiscoStu
    tekken bad? what do you play doa? breast dynamics are good but the fight dynamics in a fighting game tend to me more important to me :)
    Originally posted by Shinji
    I did like DoA's fight dynamics in some ways, but it's not half the game that VF4 is in that respect. At the end of the day though, Soul Calibur is still the single most fun you can have with a beat'em'up in terms of pure enjoyment, accessibility and longevity. The Tekken games have always been very weak on the quality front, IMO.

Isn't this the same as the other thread?

Spiffing - no, the other thread degenerated into you and Doodee bleating at each other about CG women. You are rapidly turning into the moany ba[i[/i]stard of this board who posts nothing constructive and whinges a lot - please stop, or I'll simply remove you from the board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

I'll post in fear now.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Tamylon

Originally posted by DiscoStu

Speaking of which, DOA Vollyball is due out on the Xbox.

I anticipate after that... DOA mud wrestling (much like the ultimate fighting championship on dreamcast)
    And DOA Olympics.... lots of running... yes running.
    Probably play like Daly Thompsons old arcade game
    :-)

Mobri

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Tamylon

Originally posted by Shinji

Actually, another thing about DOA. Last week in Microsoft, in their new building, they have a 12 foot screen in the main hall. They had a nice DOA 3 tournament on the big screen. Good fun... but..... yes... Soul Calibur... can't be matched. Thing I love the best is when swords clash. Sweet

Mobri

Advertisement