Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ye know

Options
  • 06-10-2002 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

before someone else post it.

What in your opinion is the best Comic you have ever read?

Mines Gotta Be Preacher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Hmmmmmmmm.....we talking Mini series or long standing comic?

One of my favourite miniu series has to be Deadpool - the second limited series. It was probably the funniest comic i'd ever read....the humour was just really bad....yet so bad it was class :) in a deadpan pun kinda way :)

As for series......it's REALLY hard to say cause not all of them have kept their continuity and quality.

Uncanny X-men has to be listed as an exellent comic....but only in parts. Different groups of issues and story lines just aren't that powerful.

Spawn to an extend is an excellent comic.....but again only in certain parts of the story line.

Wolverine used to be good in the whole kickass kinda way but then they changed that around issue 60 - got rid of Jubilee and made him a loner.....wasn't as much fun cause he didn't like to kick ass as much.

Earth X made me think....but it dragged a bit.

Hmmmm.......not certain tbh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Your favourite single issue of any comic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Ah OK.

The Thanksgiving edition of Uncanny X-Men around 300-310 mark it was. Just before the wedding of Scott and Jean.

Guess i'm just sentimental but after 30 years of the comic it nicely brought together the spirit of everything that's happened before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I rather enjoyed the once off Carnage comic they did... but i was young and foolish...

Lone Wolf and Cub's opening "episode" was as fantastic as a debut can get...

Also The Authority had some REALLY great issues early on <it started SOOOO well>...

But overall... it's gotta be Batman : The Killing Joke.

Advertisement