Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what happened ?

Options
  • 03-10-2002 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

wheres my player gone outta blacknova ?

couldnt log on since last week-end cause various reasons and i check it today and my player is gone ????

the organisation in this game is amazing, if its not ****ing up its being re-started for no reason......

might do like the other 20 or so ppl from the first few games and just stop playing, not that ill be missed or anything its just that it used to be a brillant game when everyone was involved...

anyway, what happened to me ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

the round was restarted
    btw still waitikng on confirmation that i won

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

its better it restarted but i was a bit late for this one (one day) now come wheres the old days gone to theres only 12 of us in blacknova a few months ago there was 75 players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BlkKnight

yes it is better when full. . . . .

Would it be an idea if there were some centeral place where new games were announced?

(me thinks there is somewhere)

I to run a game (which will be reset at the end of the month.

Pop in and have a look if you want

www.lanse.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

yeah sign up please it will make i a intering game its a good game

Advertisement