Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN Friday -

Options
  • 03-10-2002 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

We'll have another session this friday at 8:00 if that suits people.
    Most of us are at the 3-4 level mark, any new players will be upped to close to that level. We seem to be making good progress on the module we're doing. I'll stick a post up for suggestions for new modules

Lolth you coming out to play :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Last night was a good laugh. Pity you had to leave rev.
    Myself and Mantel were exploring a thiefs hideout and neither of us had any thieve skills so we were taking our time trying to detect traps.
    Pretty ironic in that when we found one the only way to get rid of it was to set it off :)

I'll be there on Friday with a pressie for you Rev. Finally identified the funky armour, Studded Leather +2 and your share of the Gold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Sounds fun - I'd definitely give it a bash if my machinery could operate NWN :)

Maybe some day

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Right, got the game and I'm going to install it tonight.

I'll create a character and try and join you (presuming no objections!).

What have you got so far? Any requests for new party members?

I'm not buying any horse from Rev either.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

All welcome.
    Take any character type u want.
    Keep in mind you cannt create characters for these games until the server vault is swapped over. so pop into #nwn.ie a few minutes before 8

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Thanks Rev,Dev and Mantel for a goodnight of Monster bashing.

Here's the screenshot
    NWN.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

How was last fridays nwn adventure? Wasn't able to get home at all on friday. Did you have a look behind that mysterious door in the kobald kingdom? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

NWN looks *amazing* :)

Hopefully eventually will be able to try it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

we didnt play the pools of radiance, since very few of teh regulars were tehre, and most of that module has been done, so I started a second module.

Advertisement