Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 1942 Editor

Options
  • 26-09-2002 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Allright...anyone know much about this? Have had the game nearly a week and there was no editor on the CD like EA said there was gonna be :rolleyes: . Jimeatsmenu checked the EA forums a while ago and found that nobody got the map editor ... does anyone know anything about this? twas looking forward to mapping with the game :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I thought there was some problems with the editor and they would release the editor after the game. I might be wrong though (probably :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Dice are hmming and hawwing about releasing it so they locked the RFA files so you cant do basic editing skins etc:
    But always some smart ass :)
    http://www.modtheater.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1488

Opens the RFA files

There has been articles about Modding on IGN and a few BF websites and it dont look good for a mapping tool in the near future.

Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Was looking through the forums a while ago and i fouind that it was not complete or stable enough to **** out with the game so thats why they didnt release it...... it was dont release it with the game or delay the release...... i think they choose right :)

Its all about waiting now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Yah but have you seen what EA gave us with Mohaa.
    Thee most suckiest unstable program ever but i heard rumblongs of a Add on in 6 months (i did say 6)

So another EA marketting tool why let people make mods when we can release one and get paid for it.

*still no SDK for mohaa see above for reason why.

kdja

Advertisement