Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new instument

Options
  • 25-09-2002 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

I'm thinking of taking up the piano
    'For The laugh'
    so i just wanna know whats a good cheap ass keyboard, as i can't afford or fit a piano in. I don't intend to play it seriously, just enough to impress ppl that know nothing about them, also i wanna become the piano gurl off the tele :).

Now i know cheap and good don't often go together but just tell me whats the best for what i pay.

And any piano tab sites / suggestions of songs to learn and so on and so forth, are welcome

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

Learning the piano myself, hoping to sit grade 2 before christmas/early new year.

Sorry but i cant recommend a keyboard as i took the piano route, bought a second hand piano with 1 year warranty and free tuning for €850.

You have two routes of learning , as you sound like you just want to be able to bang out a few tunes you could try learning from the book , not easy but with lots of practice you should be fine or get your self piano lessons, only a teacher can tell you where you are going wrong with things like timing and stuff .. no book will do that for you.

www.8notes.com is a great site for riffs to well know tunes to start you off with.

Hope that helped

oh and really freaky sig by the way !!

Advertisement