Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you dislike the most?

Options
  • 23-09-2002 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

After reading a recent thread about Esat charging people for their no limits service a year after they were kicked off I'm beginning to wonder if they are indeed as bad as the big E.

I dont see an option for a poll on these forums so maybe just post the name.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I dont see an option for a poll on these forums

You have me to thank for that. :)

so maybe just post the name

Eircom, without question.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

There is a poll option.

[edit: oh apparently there isn't. ... which there shouldn't be, to be honest, having seen the way discussions on this forum have gone before...]

--

Regardless, I don't see what is to be achieved in starting an "I hate Eircom more than ESAT" or vice-versa discussion.

In fact, much as I hate to quote rules at people ( ;) ) , some people should really, ... as the thread title says read this first 'cos it specifically says:
    Although it may seem so to many, the forum is not specifically an arena for bashing the likes of eircom or other companies or authorities just for the sake of it. This is a discussion forum, not a propoganda page. Any such unconstructive message threads which go in such a direction will be removed without discussion. Complaints about these deletions will not be entertained.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

[edit: oh apparently there isn't. ... which there shouldn't be, to be honest, having seen the way discussions on this forum have gone before...]

That was me, back when I was mod. Paddy20 was drivin' me nuts. You're welcome. :)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Does this thread really have a point :confused: ? Arguing over which company is worse isn't really going to show us a respectable organisation, nor will it help us reach our aims any quicker...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭The Cigarette Smoking Man

I agree with Noelrock, this is total ****e. Acting like an eight year old and bashing companies doesn't help anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Hmm... I was thinking of doing a similar thread, though it would be the complete opposite, ie: 'who would you choose?'

Though, it would probably be considered the same thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

no.....NO!!!!

/me waves rolled up newspaper about.

NO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Locked for the obvious reasons

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement