Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Electric guitar for a beginner?

Options
  • 20-09-2002 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Any suggestions? i was think of getting a Warlock but does anyone have a better suggestion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Jaicster

Well loads of ppl suggest the yamaha passifica its cheap and an ok guitar the reason for this is if you take up guitar coz u think it would be cool to learn and easy... then u find out its hard and your **** at it you can give up and not have spent a lot of money on it.

If your commited to learning get a warlock by all means if you've got the cash remember you'll need an amp too, 10 watt is standard for a pratice amp. I haven't heard anything bad about the warlocks or any BC Rich's. I'd personaly go for a different model tho, just coz ppl will say 'oh hes copying the guy from slipknot bla bla bla'

So have a look at the resource sticky and look at the guitar manufactures pages have a look through and find one you like.

If you decide on the warlock and find out your no good hey at least you'll have a beast of a guitar and it would look cool on your wall lol.

Advertisement