Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the perfect €1000 Acoustic Guitar

Options
  • 20-09-2002 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Jaicster

I've no-idea what brand would make the best acoustic guitars, but you could try a handmade one they cost a bomb but they are well looked after and all that, plus you can get them customised.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

Not saying that every guitar produced will be good obviously but the brands that are generally regarded as best for acoustic are Takamine, Taylor, Gibson and Martin. Martin usually being number one. All should have guitars in the 1000 euro range.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

http://www.music123.com
    I just got an extremely nice Ovation acoustic for about half price from this lot and it only took 2 days to arrive from America. Very nice guitar and you'll probably get some thing worth alot more than you pay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Buy a guitar you like the sound of.

Your not going to get a badly made guitar for that much money so just play a few and one will feel and sound right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

The best brands for Acoustic Guitars, in my opinion, are Taylor and Guild. If I had the money, I'd splash out on a nice Taylor nylon string guitar.

Quality handmade nylon guitars are soooo dreamy! Hmmmm....:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DMX

I'd go for a Takamine probably,they are great value for money,they sound class,and are one of the best brand of Acoustic u can get!

:) >DMX< :)

KEEP MAKIN PEOPLE HAPPY!!!!

Advertisement