Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer Online

Options
  • 14-09-2002 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

Just posting it her as most of the Warhammer people tend to gather on this board :)

www.warhammeronline.com

Its still a long way off but is shaping up nicely.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I would really _really_ like to play this game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Looking good :)
    There is a bloodbowl you can play on-line if you want to keep yourself occupied, no dice rolling, no buying models, straigt into the action, tis good fun.
    Dunno URL to download it tho :S

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Could be this - http://www.geocities.com/javabbowl/ - its quite fun - I'll play people if they want a game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

That is one eye-melting color scheme. I'll download & check out the game though. If it works ok i'll certainly give you a game Regi :)

Blood Bowl was pretty much GW's greatest board game. The revamp in the 90s was amazing too, even better than the original (the one with the foam board).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Space hulk would have to be my fav board game. It was just so fun to play. And the genestealer mini's that came with it rocked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Space hulk was pretty good, i got 2 of em, its a great place to get 20 genestealers and 10 terminators at super low price!!

The game itself isnt bad either :)

Advertisement