Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Zero (ps2)

Options
  • 13-09-2002 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

is this out in ireland yet???
    if so has any1 got and and care to share there thoughts
    shinji?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

My Review of Project Zero :)

The short version: It's the best survival horror game ever made. It's fantastic, creepy as hell, needs to be played with the lights out, and you should all go and buy it NOW.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Nice review.
    Too bad I'm not into horror games though.
    Also too bad I dont have a PS2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Sounds good but I wonder does it have the nice budget price tag over this side of the pond too?

If not, just order it from the UK - it's about £15 to £25 cheaper than most releases for some reason, so even sterling difference wouldn't see it being that pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Im goin to dublin on saturday on the legendary

"go to game/pcworld/eb/hmv with 1000euros buy lots of games/stuff go home play till eyes are sore administer eye drops resume play till noon, sunday sleep off games hangover on sunday"

will this great game be available for purchase from one of the aforementioned software retail outlets?

• Advertisement

Shinji, is it true that the game is based on a true story?

I read that in a magazine, saying that the game was based on a true story?

No, that's the line they fed to the Americans :)

It's not based on a true story - it is however based on some genuine Japanese legends etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Totally agree on this game.Its just like the japanese horror film (THe best ever horror film) Ring or The ring i.e scary as feck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

was it just realeased now? cause my shop didnt get it in for rental
    wonder if gamesworld.ie have it
    is it long shinji?

Advertisement