Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C'mon You big Bunch of flooks

Options
  • 11-09-2002 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Liven up this forum there girlies!

You'd swear we were like the forgotten county in the North West of Ireland like!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

heh... I got all excited when I saw the little * beside Donegal on my nice new subbed menu.

And all there was was a shaggin post telling me to post here more often.

Oh well... may as well give it a go.

Anybody seen the film "Kill Zombie Kill"... made by a group of people in Letterkenny (friends of friends)... funny as fcuk :) - I'd say the only way you would have seen it is if you know the guys... so the chances are slim.

erm.... anyone going out at the weekend? ey? yaaarrrr.

DONEGAL ABÚ!!

:-/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by FreaK_BrutheR
    You'd swear we were like the forgotten county in the North West of Ireland like!

Forgotten? Us? From the one and only county to host the seat of power (Aileach) for the entire island of Ireland (put that in your pipe and smoke it Meath) to the county that half the flipping ones down the country have to think twice about which side of the border it's on.. We're not forgotten :rolleyes:

Not that we give a féck what they think really, we know we're the best :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yeah I mean come on show some county spirit.
    I think I've posted here more than actual Donegal people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Yeah I mean come on show some county spirit.
    I think I've posted here more than actual Donegal people.

thats because your a spammer ;)

Advertisement