Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest PS2 Price Anybody?

Options
  • 09-09-2002 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Anybody seen the PS2 available for a good price, either in a shop or online? The best I've seen in a shop is €270 (GAME) and at Amazon if you convert Brit Bucks to Euro its €254...

Want one to complement my PCs range of games with some good racing/football titles (Gran Turismo 3 and Pro Evolution Soccer respectively :))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Try the buy and sell

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

I want a new PS2, not second hand... and since people in the Buy & Sell are, I'm sure, looking to buy or sell something from another Boards member, I figured I'd receive more attention here from people who'd actually bought or were considering buying a PS2...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Smyths have them for around €250-260 at the moment as far as I can remember.

K

Advertisement