Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing through Origional Campaign again

Options
  • 09-09-2002 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

After formatting the drive a while back I found I ahd not backed up my flashpoint directory, and had lost my profile.
    Hadn't bothered going back to the 1985 campaign till last weekend cos I had so many 3rd aprty campaigns and SP missions etc to get through.

Have to say that I'm enjoying it much mroe the second time round, playing through missions twice on occasion jsut cos I want to achive the objective using non-orthodox methods.

Currently on the "Guardian" mission. a bit tough seeing as how the gunner in the M113 doesn't see the russian MGs till the convoy passes through and gets shot to bits.
    Making progress souly by mapping out the approximate positions of each enemy on the map and driving round till I either spot him or "accidentally" drive over him.

A thermal imager/IR sight would be really cool.
    Afaik the abrams and a few other tanks have these sights.
    It would be a nice addition to mod the vehicles to include such items for a future update.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 **/<::ë::/\/**

Me too! I started 1985 again and guardian seemed 2 be a lot more difficult from when i did i 1st, the MG on the M113 woz useless! When i cleared it took 1hr 45mins bein careful and spendin time casin the area b4 i sent the convoy tru!

I stopped playin 1985 and went back 2 resistence and Im on the mission wer u hav 2 sneak in and destroy as many Gun ships as possible but is that level hard or wot! I wanted 2 just jump in2 one of the guns ships and blow the s*** out of everything but der r shilkas miles away that blow u away, visibility is poor as well, i havent played it in a while and i hav a plan now 2 clear it but what a BRILLIANT game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**/<::ë::/\/**

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Aye :)

I've had to stop playing for the past 2-3 weeks, college started again and I've no PC or net connection outside the locked down college machines.

Advertisement