Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medal of honor aa

Options
  • 07-09-2002 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

i've had this game for a couple of days now, it's a good laugh, but the missions seem to go downhill after the omaha beach level.
    i'm on the second part of the snipers last stand level at the mo, and i cant really be bothered playing it anymore.
    does the game pick up again anytime soon, and am i anywhere near the end?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

3 more large levels with sub stages .

play it on hard just to see how not to make a final level.

Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Lets hope MoH: Team Assault [I think] improves and proves bot support in the MP.

Try it on hard like Kdja sez...can be a tad tricky @ times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

All i want from Exp Pack is the 3d max pugin so i can insert my own weapons/models.

Check out my 1st mohaa map http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdja4/kdja/User-OBJ-TMT-%20Beach.pk3

Releasing another one later in the week.

kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by tman
    i've had this game for a couple of days now, it's a good laugh, but the missions seem to go downhill after the omaha beach level.
    i'm on the second part of the snipers last stand level at the mo, and i cant really be bothered playing it anymore.
    does the game pick up again anytime soon, and am i anywhere near the end?

Hmmm... strange, I seemed to lose interest around there also. I actually uninstalled it yesterday, and deleted the save games, just couldn't be arséd. Also, had to make way for Mafia, which I haven't had the chance to play properly yet, but it looks good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭marauder

I just got it at the weekend and am on the beach level. I was really enjoying it but it sounds like its downhill from here :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I finished it in 2days,got bored outta me skull and never touched it again......

The beach level is highly over rated aswell IMO,it lasts like 10mins, the MG42's are stupidly weak (10damage from one of those rounds...), hiding behind the barricades is monotinous, and the only redeeming feature is the sound, which you can get on any game of DoD on overlord or dog1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

It's totally overrated and that last level is a joke. I was so low on health starting it that I could never get anywhere without dying in 5-10s.

After maybe 50 attempts, I was so bored with it, and not knowing it was the last level, I turned on noclip and walked out through the wall to the train. First time I'd seriously cheated in a game since I don't know when. When I found out it was the end of the game I was soooo pi$$ed off.

BTH, I found Wolfenstein, although not the most innovative title ever either, a more satisfying experience.

Like others, I uninstalled it as soon as I'd finished it.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

I played it on a pc in work after hours and got dead bored during that sniper level.

I have the game at home but never installed it :confused:

I must try it multiplayer at the next lan as i heard its brill.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

I haven't finished it, I just lost interest. And I thought Wolfenstein was much better too.

MP was nothing special for me either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yeah it tends to get a bit frustrating when you reach the "being sniped at" maps, which seem to drag on and on... but IMHO - it's worth sticking out.
    Couldn't get enough of MOHAA tbh.
    Anyone else downloaded the blood mods for it? ... adds that extra kick :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TheDuke

following games suchas Hidden And Dangerous or Operation Flashpoint... MOHAA is boooring (no idea why it got 90% in reviews). Now I must say I played it twice to the end... as there isn't much else arround... but why couldn't they open up the map (the crap linear approach is brain numming) why can't you jump in and out of vehicles as one pleases... etc... no real atmosphere... even the beach theme isn't that great because it is seenstiall a run and duck matter with time intervals between the gun going your way...

Now on a multiplayer level it's a different ball game.... that can be a right racket if you get the right type and number of players together...

The Duke

Advertisement