Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new tune

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Lisa Lavish

gud...but its missing sumthing.....very much the samr throughout&that main beat that goes right through shud be taken away more den it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

yeah theres still a fair bit of work to be done on her alrite, gonna bang in a breakbeat to take the monotony out of the tune for starters

http://snow.prohosting.com/~pnelis/real/h3lx-xlr8r.ram

new version, pretty sure thats gonna be more or less the end product

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

helix mate nice improvements
    but couple of points u only have one instrument kinda bass thing dunno what ud call it goin at a time i reckon there usin the same keys cud u have em goin at the same time ?

maybe use a bit of cutoff and resonence on that bass a bit

just IMO mate up to you of course but ur making nice progression

nah they cant play simultaneously coz they frequencies clash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

k mate but it was just an idea coz i think just 1 instrument at a time is incredibly boring

but who am i to critesize its takin me months and im not even finished 1 tune yet

:confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by djste18
    i think just 1 instrument at a time is incredibly boring

god youd hate the stuff i listen to then lol

Advertisement