Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowboarding in Verbier

Options
  • 06-09-2002 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi there,

Has anyone been boarding in Verbier? Thinking of going around March. Any advice/comments?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Why not come with us on the big boards trip? (see sticky up top of this forum). Anyway, never heard anything about the place unfortunately... :(

Look for places that have lots of medium level runs as they are the best (imho) for boarders. Black runs are ok but you spend a lot of time concentrating on your technique rather then having fun. And they are totally off limits to anyone less then 2 years boarding at best on average.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Pmc

Thanks for the invite! I was thinking about it but I've been to Livigno before and even though it was a great place, I'd like to check out somewhere new. There's also a chance that we can get a cheap catered chalet for a week aswell! Which is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Get in for the big trip :p
    I have another mate who's very interested for the trip in March, I just keep having to kick his arse to sign up and get a username and put it down :)

Advertisement