Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite FFX Character

Options
  • 04-09-2002 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

Mine is Auron.
    Great Game, been playin for 90+hours
    Good Value for Money

Whos your favourite FFX Character? 13 votes

Tidus
    0% 0 votes
    Wakka
    7% 1 vote
    Lulu
    0% 0 votes
    Yuna
    7% 1 vote
    Kimahri
    7% 1 vote
    Auron
    0% 0 votes
    Rikku
    53% 7 votes
    Seymour
    15% 2 votes
    Jecht
    0% 0 votes
    Other
    7% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Yep ffx rocks the place up!

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

Auron definatley! he is by far the coolest(and in my opinion best) character in the game

Hate Tidus though hes a total wiener, Jecht is pretty cool tho.

Except for the hair Wakka is IDENTICAL to a guy i know its wierd.
    you wonder who game designers model thier characters faces on......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

I knew someone who looked like yunalesca... other than
    that no-one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Lulu is nice because she has huge pixellated TITS! :)

Theyre all annoying as hell IMO. I wish they never bothered with the voice acting. Seymour could have been alot more evil if his voice acter wasnt a f'king homosexual. And that old maester fag0t sounds like he's dying every time he splutters out a sentence. Great game otherwise though. I've also just noticed how bad the conversion is too, did you guys look at the extra DVD? They show clips of the NTSC version on it. It looks so much damn better.

PAL screen size is unaccectable, and it looks faster.
    If only i could get the intro music without the crowd screaming?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭bugs

Auron is a carbon copy of Gattsu from the anime Berserk.
    From the injured eye to the large sword and the way he holds it.
    One of the newsletters from kintaro (author of Berserk) mentioned that he was informed of it by a friend and thought it was a great honour.....i woulda just sued :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

That's the difference between Japanese mentality and western litigation culture, bugs .... I mean, have you SEEN Cosplay Complex? No, they didn't have permission to use any of those characters.... But they get away with it because (a) it's damn funny and (b) the japanese wouldn't even THINK of suing over that kind of use of characters - hence the huge doujinshi market...

(Auron is very cool, but I like Tidus. His VA in English is annoying yes, but taken in the original Japanese he gives the character a lot more weight... And I guess I have a soft spot for Square lead characters who are actually cheerful!)

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Haven't played any Final Fantasy after nine, but my favourite Final Fantasy character is usually always the underdog character, or the one everyone else hates...

For example, Cait Sith was my favourite character in FF7 - I named him Neck and fell in love with his fat ass.

other than that no one....
    Really?i think you could do better than that?I know an auron look-alike and a yuna look-alike.

Auron-lookalike?

Dont know anyone with a scar like that.
    Id like to know who that is.
    Not from d MCS i take?

I saw someone who looked like Kimhari, it was late at night, i was walking home and suddenly he jumped out from behind the bush...., or i coulda been out of it

• Advertisement

Now that i think of it our yuna look-alike isnt really a yuna look-alike any more.Great game though not as hard as the others.

Vagrant Story (Square) is an Amazingly hard game.

Even still its one of the best games on Playstation.
    (The best in my opinion) As well as being very hard.

It has an amazing story, amazing graphics (PS1)
    and brillant music all combined with a groud-breaking combat system.

Its one of the few games that noticably benefit
    from the PS2's Smooth Texture mapping Option.

Get this game if you can, you wont regret it.

"The biggest case in point is that Vagrant Story is generally overshadowed by Square's other titles such as Final Fantasy IX, Chrono Cross, Legend of Mana, and Parasite Eve II, when it's arguably one of the best games on PlayStation."

Advertisement