Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What makes...

Options
  • 04-09-2002 2:25am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

a good webgame?

Looking for yer opinions on what makes a webgame enjoyable to play, interesting and what makes you come back to one for more and more ?

The reason i ask is i'm working on a webgame atm, its about 75% of the way towards the first version so i thought i'd find out what makes webgame players tick. (excuse the pun :))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by kaids
    a good webgame?

Looking for yer opinions on what makes a webgame enjoyable to play, interesting and what makes you come back to one for more and more ?

The reason i ask is i'm working on a webgame atm, its about 75% of the way towards the first version so i thought i'd find out what makes webgame players tick. (excuse the pun :))
    Talk to me on irc (:

Advertisement