Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs that do good coc-ktails

Options
  • 03-09-2002 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

What pubs do good cocktails in Cork ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭timod

can't stand them - I'm a pint man me...

About 4 years or so ago, The Goat Broke Loose used to do lots of cocktails... then it all went downhill from there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

That place is a dump. And a kids pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

The Hairy Lemon, anytime i went there the barkeep was more than generous with shots in the drink :)

I recommend either White Russians or Long Island Ice Tea's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

The Raging Bull does fairly good cocktails, and their jugs o' cocktails are fairly good value. Mmmm Jedi Mind Trick....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 cowlren

Gallaghers do them, but don't have a huge selection.
    The Wine vault and Costigans used to have them aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

Goat Broke Lose thay gave me this weird cocktail called a ((((((blackdeath))))))) its not half bad and u fall on the ground after it ;) thats what i had its nice

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I used to love going to Costigans early on a Friday evening for Black Russians. That was a while back though, I dunno what it's like now.

adam

Advertisement