Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Textures / Skinners..., take a look

Options
  • 02-09-2002 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello

We are looking for people that may help us in this project :
    www.cfxweb.net/~projectfy/projectfy.php

It's a totally new game, no mod based, and we are aiming for high-quality work, hopefully commercial.
    If you are interested take a look at this cinematic, to see the quality of what we are doing:
    www.cfxweb.net/~projectfy/files/scene3.avi

We already have many models(Weapons/characters) done,
    and we really need a skinner or two, and someone that can make original textures for use in maps.

contact me at :
    BigB@cfxweb.net

thanks,
    Bruno

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Can't download the moive now, but i looked at the screenshtos..

Looks nice, although Textures and Skins aren't my area of (ahem) skills

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

There's one person who frequents this board that will more than likely make an appearance on seeing this thread, so keep your eyes peeled. As for the rest of us, the majority of the GE Board is comprised of mappers (Fortunately and Unfortunately) but there are many multi-talented people out there to scout around for.

If all else fails, you could also stalk the programming Board. People you need will probably be sighted there also.

Good Luck, and if you need any mappers... This is the place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BigB

I'l keep my eyes open, thanks :)

But , actually we also need mappers :)
    We have 3 mappers, but the work they do is going very slow., so, if there is anyone interested in mapping for us too, well, post here or email me :)

take care,
    Bruno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

hehhehe

bruno told ya get more here ;p

Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Email sent

• Advertisement
  • Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Well, basically, Im getting back to mapping as soon as I get my HD (Hopefully tonight if God is smiling on me) and I hope to finish my Brood War RPG, CS de_muse and a few other bits and bobs and THEN have to write a novel.

If you require mappers of the WC ilke, then let me know and Im sure I can squeeze some time inbetween my daily lifestyle to make you stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I would sign up but with my new baby my time contraints are limited.

Good luck looks like a kick ass game made by "real" professionals.

kdja

eheh.., thanks kdja

RopeDrink.., the levels are mapped in QRadiant.,can you only map in WorldCraft ?
    If not, i would be interested...
    Raven.., mail sent

Bruno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

I can map in QRadiant so if you need any help mail me. I did some work with the Torc lads before.

Dazzer, i mailed you trough this system forum..., dunno your "normal" mail account.

• Advertisement

I have minimal experience with QRadient (Learned through working with Torc VERY temporarily) but I've made a rule to myself that all projects I do lately are to be strictly WC.

This, in some sort of sick and lude way, is to try and remind me of the fact that I haven't finished / touched my VAR Modification in ages...

Advertisement