Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming through voice comms

Options
  • 30-08-2002 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

How do u do it? I assume you need a .wav file to do it.

Any1 know?

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

For a start, im not too sure what your asking here...

Is it how to edit your CS / TFC / HL Voice Comms!?
    Custom Sounds!?
    If it's totally different a little explanation might be handy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

You need a specifically created wav file and a script.

Ask on the CS boards, as it mainly applys to HL comms, and ive only ever heard it in CS.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I could have been a bit more helpful if someone took the time to explain what it was :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Im Refering to HL of course. Ive heard it done in TFC & CS. So assuming a mod supports voice comms it can be done there also.

Ill ask on the CS boards so :o (I've never been on them and what i heard isnt a good thing)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I've heard it too, namely from Dustaz and his rather leet Benny Hil musak :D

That tunes rocks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement