Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uk drinks...

Options
  • 28-08-2002 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok, so are we going to organise some uk drinks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Despite lacking the moral fibre to hold my own in drinking contests,i am up for it.

for some people being 12 clicked once is never enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by The Duke
    Don't come over here!!

No Drunken Dogs Allowed

too late.

besides, if we had some drinks i doubt youd be allowed in on your leash.

whitewashman give us a pm when you get back from the middle east and we'll organise our own UK Drinkies with Hookers and Blackjack #1

#1 Mandatory Simpsons Quote

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yeah, no bother.

am not sure where to have them though!

we could do london..

we could do guildford...

or we could do in between, which is about kingston height :)

anyone want to go on an outrageous bender in kingston?

• Advertisement

London,guildford,kingston....Anywhere but the Fens :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

If you really want to bother, just for the laugh, A friend of mine (in Wales) is having a house party on Saturday because his mother's away for the weekend.

I would find it extremely funny if loads of strange people from Ireland just come into his house and helped us trash everything. I'm serious about this! You could catch the ferry from Rosslare at 8am and then catch a ferry back at 3am the next morning.

And you can see what kind of **** Oeneus gets up to on teh weekends :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Lol, UK drinks about a thousand miles north of either london or guildford might be tempting! :) If anyone happens to be in Dundee im sure myself and Mills can make ourselves available.

A

Advertisement