Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want a new guitar amp.

Options
  • 24-08-2002 5:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

I wants a new noise box alright
    I'm looking for a 60 watt type thingy.
    Post your make/model wattage and what you think i should pay you for it.

PS
    I thought i should post here instead of the wanted forums as it would probably get moved here anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

just buy 120 of my cig amps below :p
    that'll give ya 60 watts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Marshall AVT50

Really really like it. Has a great range and loads of balls. I think I paid £400 for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Fender Pro 100 , 100 WATT Tube Distortion Amp, Un'Fn Believable sound.
    needs new tubes maybe (years since i played it)
    €350.oo and its yours

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Bombidol... I'll take that off your hands......

send a mail to brian@freyne.com with the exact model would you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah no probs, give me a few days though cause its down in my oul practice room, ill try and get some photos of it too.

Bomb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Jaicster

If only i had some cash, looks like i'm just gona have to get a good job and save and buy one new :/, hmm maybe i'll steal bomb's hmmm heh heh heh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

I think you can pick up the old Marashall Valvestates for cheap enuff id say in and around 250 - 300 euro..for that you would get a 100w or 150w amp..

get together a few quid and get yourself a Marshall JCM 800..beast of an amp ! or any of the new Marshall AVT range..they are fairly cheap got built in digital effects too..I got myself an AVT 275 nice amp..great sound very em ballsy ;)

all the best !

NeM

Advertisement