Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Total Annihilation Players

Options
  • 23-08-2002 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Currently me and PHB play regular games of TA on zone with each other and a schoolmate from PHB's second PC.

I'm wondering if there are any other players who are willing to play regular games of TA with us, and if there are enough, we should setup a channel for it. If not, please put your name down so we can ask you on irc in #fortress.ie if you want to play games with us or not.

Thanks.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I played it online before it was very laggy, i'd play it on LAN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I might be up for that, you and fub are both on cable aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

TA while not my first love, popped my online cherry.
    I reinstalled it recently but the AI is unchallanging.
    Please be telling me what patches I need and where to get them and I'll play a game or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭mirv

You would need the 3.1 patch, and the first add-on, Core Contingency, as well as this.

It's a compilation of the official units released by Cavedog after the release of the 3.1 patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Woohoo other players!

#ta.ie is the channel were going to idle in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The Pundit

I used to play TA a load years ago, but never online - I'd love to give it a go anyway - thing is i only have a 56k modem and a bad connection......

Advertisement