Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babylon 5 Seasons 1,2 and 3 finally on DVD...

Options
  • 21-08-2002 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

For anyone who has (like me!) been waiting years for this, the full Babylon 5 series is finally coming to a DVD near you :D

I've just pre-ordered season 1 from http://www.play247.com (due in October), and I'm told season 2 will be available in or around April 2003, and Season 3 in November 2003... and so on.

So - if you are interested.. go order from your usual sources now and get in line like the rest of us:)

c0y0te

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

I now love you.

*runs off to preorder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

ROFL....

I'm sure there are a lot of fans out there who've been waiting on this for a long time. Enjoy.:cool:

c0y0te

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Well now that all three seasons are out (series three due in a couple of days) , am wondering given the apparent success of the first two seaons releases (which i'm totally utterly loving all over again atm..series three preordered on play.com), any news or rumours on if/when series 4 and 5 might be coming out ?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I thought Series 3 only out now in Region1 & region 2 not due out till around November.

Side note, it pays to shop around.
    Shop A Series 2 = €99
    Shop B Series 2 = €69

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Yes they are all available in R2.

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Bought the first two series from play.com, and have preordered season three from them also.

They are extremely reliable, every dvd i've ever ordered from them has delivered within a week, none have gone missing, pretty impressive imho.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement

I got season1 and season2 for a 110 euro off play.com. To get both up town would have cost me 230 euro! Getting season3 once I have watched the first two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I can't wait till i have season 3. I've been watching season 1 & 2 now stop since each of their releases.

I have to say that i think B5 was better then any Star Trek series.

Mainly because Earth was not all cuddly and friendly and the story lines had depth.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by clownboy
    I can't wait till i have season 3. I've been watching season 1 & 2 now stop since each of their releases.

I have to say that i think B5 was better then any Star Trek series.

Mainly because Earth was not all cuddly and friendly and the story lines had depth.

B5 was good up to a point, I'm not sure where exactly the point was but it ended in the most recent B5 film, Legend of the Rangers.

Advertisement