Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Its A Cigarette box, no.. wait.. ITS An AMP!!

Options
  • 20-08-2002 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

www.smokeyamps.com

Found this website a few weeks ago, u tell them ur top 3 brands of fags and they make a half watt amp out of it:D

got mine yesterday, a box of Marlbourgh, nice :cool:

It makes ur guitar sound like a buzz saw and its powered by battery so ur not restrcited to bedroom playin.

[and i love the notice "smokey amps to not cause cancer or low birth weight:p ]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

hmm i was gonna get me one of those just i havent got around to ordering it yet..i find it pretty surreal that it will actully drive a 4 * 12.. i just have to see that :)

nem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I am seriously considering getting one, so before i order it. I ask this "is honestly any good/worth buying".

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

oh yeah definatly, well, if u have 34 euros lyin around.

Its a great way to play without being restricted to a plug socket or heavy amp. And you do get good sound off it [if u like tat sort of sound:confused: ]

Id advise gettin one anyway.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

You convinced me, i am ordering one as i type.

Advertisement