Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

primo alberino

Options
  • 20-08-2002 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

ha desiderato sempre fare quello :)

edit:
    i typed in "first post" in to babel fish on altaista. the result was "primo alberino". when i translated it back it translates as "first starter shaft". WTF
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Non ci credo! C'é la fatto prima di me! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Rabies
    edit:
    i typed in "first post" in to babel fish on altaista. the result was "primo alberino". when i translated it back it translates as "first starter shaft". WTF
    :rolleyes:
    Piú correttamente dovevi scrivere "primo post", dato che (purtroppo) l'inglese si usa da pertutto in italiano. Per il resto, sarrebbé "ho sempre desiderato fare questo" - era ovvio che usavi Babelfish :p

Peró nel futuro - qui si scrive soltanto in italiano!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Va bene ****...
    vediamo se questo piccolo angolo diventa popolare con gli altri chi frequentanno boards...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Scusi, come si arrivé a l'aeroporto per favore?

Memories of wandering round Treviso with about 20 words of Italian...

Treviso è una bella città...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Doesn't seem very bella when you spend three hours wandering round it with a backpack the size of you in May midday sun looking for the airport... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

primo alberino = first little tree
    hehe

Allora di cosa se può parlare qua? Fino adesso non ho visto molta attività in questa zona linguistica. Secondo me è un pecato che la gente non sfruta delle opportunità....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by Sico
    Doesn't seem very bella when you spend three hours wandering round it with a backpack the size of you in May midday sun looking for the airport... ;)

Ma la gente è piu amicable che la gente de Venezia.. Per me, non foi dificile perchè capisco italiano, benchè parli poco.

(Ok, ok, Spanish speaker in disguise - still trying to learn Italian though :D)

Advertisement