Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reset and Round 3

Options
  • 20-08-2002 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

The game will be reset tommorow the 21/Aug/2002 and Round 3 will begin on Friday the 23/Aug/2002 at 21:00 GMT.

This means you have 3 days to sign up and NO more. I am locking the game as soon as it starts so please sign up before I start the game or you will not be able to play. This is to try and prevent the trouble we had with cheaters in the last round.

The same rules as last round will apply to this round but the only thing Im unsure about is wheter or not to keep the loan system going and wheter or not to include SOFA's again.

If no-one replys to this message with thier thoughts by tommorow I will decide on my own, you have been *WARNED*

Anyone who thinks its a bright idea to throw abuse at me this round about the game I will ignore unless the complaint is made in a nice way, to be honest I cant be arsed listening because I can never keep everyone happy at the same time.

And remember its a game, have fun and dont take it to serious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

pld dazzer. im sure what ever you decide will be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Eh, just a question. This round I noticed that the rate at which money earns interest for you is well down - around 0.09% per refresh, compared to 0.3% last round. Is this deliberate, or have the settings been altered.

If the latter is the case, will this be held for the next round? Or will it be reverted to around the 0.3% mark?

Oh, and just in relation to alliances - are there any plans to restrict their sizes? Nakamoto has around 10 members compared to most others that have either one or two members or around the 5 member mark.

BTW I don't like the loan system. I know it's been tweaked but it's still a bit of an unnecessary complication. Strictly IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Nope the % of interest gained was not changed intentionally and if people think it is better off the way it was then Ill change it back.

As for alliance size no I wont be putting a restriction on the size of an alliance however I would rather there be either 2 to 3 big alliances or a fair few small ones rather than 1 or 2 big ones and a few small ones. Makes the game a little unbalanced imho.

Loan system might go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

go loan system go!!!!

and never come back no more, no more!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

pls get rid of of the loan system

• Advertisement
Advertisement