Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of Myth

Options
  • 19-08-2002 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Got it today and rather minty looking looks great has some bugs but in Alpha stage ,havent gone online yet.

if anyone else gets it for the Beta test if they want i can host a server and i can play em on that.

Kdja

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

damm, i still havent got mine yet, it better come tommorow, i heard that australians got theirs last monday :(

was it delivered by dhl? what time did they come?

as soon as i get it, we can have a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Mr DHL man was lost when he gave me mine and said he had 40 odd left to deliver some guy in Rowlagh got his *thx to me directing mr DHL man *

Hope you gave your real number cos i forgot i did and Mr DHl man rang me to say he was lost and didnt know where i lived.

Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

ok, it finally arrived yesterday, and i have just played a couple of games

first impressions are good, better graphics, lots of new basic units, and myth units and powers are fun too

i play as KiNg_Zeus if you want a game, i play at about 10pm

Saturday i will host about have DSL and hosted a 56ker other day he said it was fine he was in Scotland.

Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Where did ye get ye'er copies of Age of Mythology? Play.com says its not out for another month or so? Where did ye get it and how much was it?

• Advertisement

About 2 months ago i posted athread here with links to apply for the beat test.

We did and we got it.

Its still in Alpha so i doubt its going to be out next month.

kdja

Advertisement