Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything else besides Gamespy?

Options
  • 19-08-2002 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

Im looking for any software thats simular to Gamespy.I remember years back there were tons of that type of software around but for the life of me I cant remember the name of them.

I cant stand Gamespy due to all the crap and hassle you have to put up with using it to locate games on the net.

So can anyone point out some alternatives?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Try the all seeing eye.
    Much better than gamespy.

http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

As hellrazer pointed out, get all seeing eye. The buddy list is damn usefull and none of that gamespy cr*p to put up with. Dont think it supports as many games tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Cheer's lads that proggie looks like the dog's bollock's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I only have one game it doesnt support BF1942 MP demo and it wont be either.

ASE rox :)

kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

It wont be supporting BF1942 because gamespy are holding the server list hostage. Anyone know anything more about this seems a bit fishy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement