Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best of them has returned

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Meh, for a while I think everyone knew it was coming back but PX.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'm away travelling at the mo', but it's nice to see the occasional post on this here board.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

http://unitedwargames.tk

theres this aswell, but the ticks have stopped...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

UNITY WARS RETURNS 20 August 2002
    PlayerX

A while ago Unity Wars was closed down. This was mainly due to lack of time on my behalf, the costs involved in running the server and the declining player base.

But it seems something very peculiar had happened. A few people had become rather attached to Unity Wars and reminded me of that every day. Some had planned or even started clones of Unity Wars; a strange thing given that Unity Wars itself was based on a similar game. My mailbox was full of requests to bring back the game. So...

Y'all win. Unity Wars is returning.

Yes, but when?
    The first (next?) round will start Saturday, the 7th of September, at 19:00 GMT featuring the now famous two-minute ticks. I will probably roll back the ship statistics to those of Round 10 as these were the most popular. Everything else is as it was.

Before I go, I have created a quick 'n' dirty banner ad for Unity Wars. Feel free to spread it around...

At last :)

Advertisement