Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you located?

Options
  • 18-08-2002 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

I'm not from Donegal but I have spent quite a lot of time there. I know three places kind of.
    Lifford, Letterkenny and Dunfanaghey(spelling?). I've also been to a place called Rosnowlagh(spelling?), [well I think it's called that] a few times.
    Anyway I know Lifford the best.

Oh and you know that river that seperates Strabane from Lifford, er the Finn or something, cant remember. I've gone fishing there a few times. Out in the rowing boats to bring in the nets to get the salmon I think it is. Not very interesting I know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i'm from letterkenny myself.

i've been fishing on the finn quite a few times aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

I goto college at the IT in Letterkenny so spend most of the year living there....cavan's still bester tho!

Farlz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭jimmeh

caven is better, roffle!

Dunfana"ghey", lol go back to school!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

tis ghey though. Nothing to do in that place except wait to go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Buncrana is teh sh!t; home of Rodden's Bar and the ZONE nightclub, no better craic on a friday night.

...just a pity about the rest of the week really :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by Farls
    cavan's still bester tho!

Ditto.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Buncrana.

I actually live in Rodden's Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by Goodshape
    the ZONE nightclub, no better craic on a friday night.

Hmm.. Maybe I'm not pissed enough when I go there, but it never seems that way to me :D

'Spose at least it's a 'bit' better than Ballyliffin :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I know Rossnowlagh very well, being only a few miles from it! Good beach. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by irishbyte
    I know Rossnowlagh very well, being only a few miles from it! Good beach. ;)

Used to love that beach until I stepped on a jellyfish in the water and had to walk like a mile or so back to the mobile home.
    Nice water for surfing, well the couple of goes I had were good fun. Too many jellyfish though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement