Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New DOOM 3 Screenshots

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Doom3 - the game that looks set to push above and beyond every technical boundery for a game.

Then again, everything released so far have only been screenies and a 10 min video @ E3 this year.

So far, nothing playable so go ahead and look at alllllll the screenshots you want till you go blue in the face cos until some concrete playable code is available, I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i wont be convinced until i see a first person pic, with your character holding a gun... and some kind of health/ammo gauges

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Well then download the leaked footage, with movemnet guns andall the crap u need. Pretty good stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Looks crap :p

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

yeah ive yet to see shots that giv a felling of what it will play like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

tis nice to see 'uac' stamped on one of the doors in those pics, adds a bit of familiarity to them
    Well then download the leaked footage, with movemnet guns andall the crap u need. Pretty good stuff.
    any chance of a link???
    (dont even think about saying kazaa, damn thing wont connect in work)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Originally posted by Giblet

ya will ya's look at this stuff. tis much better than the offical one, ya see it playin, tis good.

Advertisement